Meebo for Blogger

Monday, September 2, 2013

Humorous

"Dude, sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something."  ~ Jake The Dog


The 7th photo entry for my weekly Self Portrait Journal.  A 52 week glimpse into the attributes of James Olmos.

Week Seven - Humorous


I love the cartoon comedy, Adventure Time!  "What time is it . . . Adventure Time!"

We all need a break from the monotony of life and humor can bring relief.  My dad continues to make me laugh, even in his 70's.  And I've been the silliest dad I know to my three boys.  There's something about the kind of laughter that throws you to your knees and buckles you into fetal position, that's healing.

Do you take time to heal . . . I mean, laugh?

From Self Portrait Journal - 52 Project

Here's an uplifting song I wrote a long time ago titled, 'I Don't Fight It'

No comments:

Post a Comment