Meebo for Blogger

Sunday, February 10, 2013

James Olmos Music - Newsletter #02

FEBRUARY IS AN EXCITING MONTH FOR ME

WATCH as I'm putting on my recording cap, positioning microphones and firing up my Studio One recording software.  Yes - My 2013 album is in motion!

Are you excited as I am?  I look forward to sharing this musical journey with you.  I'll post studio action shots on my blogs and social networks.  And if you have a backstage pass on my website then you'll get to hear some sample sounds, comment and offer suggestions on the forum board, watch short recording session videos and be the first to hear the finished product!

What's New?


Coming Soon!


How can I help?
  • SHARE my MUSIC and WEBSITE with friends and family
  • SHARE my VIDEOS on your social networks
  • SHARE my social network POSTS - it only takes one fun click


Keep enjoying the moments ~

James

No comments:

Post a Comment