Meebo for Blogger

Saturday, April 13, 2013

James Olmos Music - Newsletter #3

I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.

Billy Joel

I love this quote by, Billy Joel.  Music is healing in so many ways and on so many levels.  I get excited when I'm able to share my music to support a cause.  This month I had the privilege to offer my songs to support:

Autism Awareness - raises awareness of Autism and donates funds for Autism Society
Compassion Song - offers deep support for children via music and counseling
Artists In The Plus - compilation album supporting independent artists globally via G+
Oso Creek Eco Challenge - Earth Day Arbor Day community awareness of nature

Other News

How can I help?
  • Sharing is caring - please join me on my social networks and share the musical love


Keep enjoying the moments ~

James

2 comments:

  1. James Olmos, This is absolutely Beautiful...I was enchanted from the beginning to the end! I Love this song anyway, but the video w/lyrics! Is Enchanting~~~ I moved right into it, and it was wonderful...
    I know who it is James, I ask everyone who you remind me of, and I knew I had CD's of his, because I couldn't quit wondering! Listened to your CD "Feel The Love" so many times, and talk about frustrating, to love your voice, and not know who I was thinking of as a shadow! It is Neil Diamond! Now ! Now , everyone can say ! Yes!!! I hear it too ! You have an amazing voice, and I know that I will always be a fan :) Loved this Video Very Much !!! Love, Teresa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too funny, Teresa. My parents use to listen to Neil Diamond all the time. I fell in love with his music too and would always sing along. I don't think there was a song that I didn't like!

      Much love to you for taking time to comment and to share your thoughts ~

      Delete