Meebo for Blogger

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Casual

“Relax. Refresh. Renew. Play. Sing. Laugh. Enjoy. Forgive. Dance. Love. Hug. Share. Kiss. Create. Explore. Hope. Listen. Dare. Trust. Dream. Learn. TODAY!” ― Steve MaraboliUnapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

The 4th photo entry for my weekly Self Portrait Journal.  A 52 week glimpse into the attributes of James Olmos.

Week Four - Casual

Living in Southern California, I'm a pretty casual guy.  You'll usually find me outside of anything stylish in regards to fashion . . . jeans and t-shirts . . . shorts and tank tops.  I'm far from lazy though; I'll give 110% to things I'm passionate about and you could never pull me away from things I've set my mind to accomplish.

In contrast, I'm extremely distracted.  (ADD)

P.S. I absolutely love my red chair.
From Self Portrait Journal - 52 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment