Meebo for Blogger

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Portrait Shows Truth

Some things are not always what they seem.  Yet change is a direction worth understanding and light does not lie.

I came here to find an outlet and I discovered a reason.  No reason should be left uncovered because it can lead to deeper truth.

It dawned on me that I needed to shift to the left, but I didn’t understand the reason.  So I remained where I stood.  Who knew.

Reaching for knowledge isn’t like reaching for flower.  Or is it?  When’s the last time you went hunting for knowledge after being startled awake from your dream?

A poem does not press well in a book.  It needs breath.  A tongue shall release knowledge like a poem.  And a portrait will eventually show truth.

As my lens traces light . . . knowledge will become known.

The post Portrait Shows Truth appeared first on The Indie Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment