Meebo for Blogger

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Athletic: Stretch

Stretching his hand up to reach the stars, too often man forgets the flowers at his feet. ~ Jeremy Bentham


Week Twelve – Athletic:  Stretch
The 12th photo entry for my weekly Self Portrait Journal.  A 52 week glimpse into the attributes of James Olmos.

There’s a few sub attributes in my Athletic category.  I thought it would be appropriate to begin with “Stretch”.

To lay our bodies close to the ground – upon the earth, cement, dirt, carpet or gym floor creates a connection to basics.  We find ourselves humbled as we bow, bend and find belief in the basics of presence.

As for me, I find myself, eyes closed, breath calmed and concentration focused on the moment . . . the stretch.

Rant and Side Note:
This photo should post under my “humor” category” since it looks like I have midget legs!  This is the result of my creative process as I learn how to enjoy the different pixel abusing techniques.  Don’t judge – I’ll get there soon enough 🙂

Life isn’t about reaching goals it’s about finding peace during the journey.  I put my shit out there whether it’s good or bad because I’m at peace with my creative moments.  Let it all go and love yourself today.

The post Athletic: Stretch appeared first on The Indie Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment