Meebo for Blogger

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Serious

Week Thirteen – SeriousThe 13th photo entry for my weekly Self Portrait Journal.  A 52 week glimpse into the attributes of James Olmos.

The journey is life.  I’ve embraced my life’s journey and I’ve found that it’s truly about the walk. The end result “is what it is” but the brilliance of lessons learned is what shapes the heart.  I can write a song or paint acrylic on canvass; I can write one-hundred poems, photograph light in the darkness and bake a million cupcakes.  The fruit of my labor is not what defines me.  It’s the journey.

This self portrait is serious.  I take life and my journey seriously.  My passions consume the essence of surrender.  I’m defined by love.  And in love I find no boundaries . . . in contrast, I find a complete surrendering to now . . . to the journey.

http://ift.tt/1XySo6Q

The post Serious appeared first on The Indie Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment